2nd Asian IP Conference, is the largest IP leadership-level conference of its kind dedicated to bringing together a diverse set of audiences from all over the world including IP experts, owners and investors to discuss and find solutions for key issues and operational challenges faced by corporations and IP professionals today. The conference will offer a mix of thought provoking and practical sessions covering a range of IP strategies involving trade secrets, designs, copyright and trademarks, as well as patents, all under one roof.
The Forum will provide valuable insights on all stages of the Intellectual Property Lifecycle including IP Development, IP Management, IP Protection, IP Enforcement and IP Monetization so that you can maximize benefits from your intellectual property portfolio. The Congress aims to provide an IP networking platform to accelerate collaboration of all Stakeholders in Intellectual Property Industry
Technologies are set to launch into ubiquity and how can this inform the direction you take in your IP management and innovation process?
What are your peers’ experiences of trade secrets? How can you maintain them on a practical level?
• IP Analysis of Age-Making Well Informed IP Licensing & Monetization Decisions with Ease
• How Do You Assess if a Patent Search or Landscape Is Good?... A Framework for Decision Makers in IP & R&D
Challenge of Digitization in IP:
• Digital Transformations-Many Buzzwords
• Why & How is Every Business Deeply Touched?
World of IP: The Visible and Invisible Risks of Businesses
• To identify the threat of cyber-breach
• Mishandled IPs can wound an established corporation or bring down a promising venture to ground zero. How should we manage these IP risks?
IP & Entrepreneurship: The use of IP mechanisms in start-ups versus established firms
• Entrepreneurial strategies to overcome IP-related entry barriers
• The impact of incumbents’ IP strategies on employee entrepreneurship and spinoffs
• The role of IP in attracting financial and human capital
• IP policies that balance the needs of entrepreneurs and incumbents
Digital Copyright Infringement - How we should develop our strategies for global market?
• Are we extracting any practical learning from the latest cases?
• How to Engage Developers in Patent Monitoring & Information?
Next Frontier of Legal Tech:
• Digital IP Networks
• Artificial Intelligence, Block chain, IoT, FinTech
• Rise of Machine in IP Decision Making
• Technology, Trends & Challenges in IP Ops
Megatrends & Tipping Points in IP Technology:
• The Future of data driven Targeting: A Patent Analysis
• Quality Vs Costs in Patent Searching
• Race of Changing Legal & Tech Trends
Data Sovereignty & IP Protection:
• Imposing technical safeguards to secure data sovereignty
• Functionality and utility of Digital Communication
Applicability of the laws of a state concerning the collection and use of data, in particular in the context of personal data.
The IP Era & Digitization: Vulnerability of Business Growth:
• Trademark protection, copyright Infringement & Cyber breach
How should we manage these IP risks?
• Building & Protecting Assets in world of IP
• IP Strategy review to protect the investment
Trademark Protection requirements in various jurisdictions:
• Worldwide IP & Trademark Infringements
Intangible Asset & Intellectual Property Valuation; How we value the value of IP?
• Subjective approach to gauge IP Value
• What do you think, the Intellectual Property worth is increasing or decreasing?
Patent or Publish, what is Your Calculus Tool in IP?
• The answer lies in what product you have.
• Specific Scenarios for specific situations
Trade Secrets, IP & Economic Espionage:
• Theories of intellectual property (IP)
• Critically analyses IP and cybercrime policies
• Investigate the construction of ethics and hacking in IP
• The economic justification for the criminalization of IP “theft”
Structuring International Patent Portfolios:
• Tech-Enabled’ IP Lifecycle-Efficiency & Competitive Through an Open IP Platform
• Efficient Patent Monitoring-A Problem Solution Approach
• Online & Offline IP Monitoring & Enforcement Strategies
Beyond Prosecution, Litigation and Monetization in Patents: Are We Forgetting Something?
• Let’s Talk About Pressing Issues to take Care
The workshop on Intellectual Property for intermediaries (associations, clusters, public organizations). The focus of the workshop will be on the protection and management of IP rights. The intermediaries will hear about the types of protection available such as patents, trademarks, copyright, know-how, tax incentives for IPR and will solve real-life cases, selected by experts.
The strategic keynote presentations and real life case study discussions will enable you to learn about the latest industry trends and challenges. Brand owners researched based presentations coupled with the new product presentation by the attending solutions providers will give you the best industry experiences
A private space delicately to represent your own brand will always help to stand out from the rest. It allows you to display your products and give live demonstrations allowing delegates to have hand-on experience.
Programme where industry experts join hands together to form an interactive panel led by the leaders from all round the world come together to discuss the most challenging industry driven trends.
The Informal way of getting to know eachother on lunch tables out of corporate offices, just break the ice & network with peers at the exotic lunch
The programme enables to have more then 12+ networking hours that helps to built more business relationships though formal ad-hoc meetings