IP GLOBALIZATION: IP portfolios across multiple jurisdictions at the same time.
• Analyze the global marketplace when it comes to IP systems.
• Global merger and acquisition
• Legal technologies, Patent analytics, IP Portfolio Monetization
Patent Litigation: Managing Cross-Border Litigation & Battlefields to Fight Counterfeiting
• The Visible and Invisible Risks of Businesses
• Digital IP Networks & Patent Monitoring for global market
• Collaboration is combating e-commerce counterfeiters
Next Frontier of Legal Tech:
• Digital IP Networks
• Artificial Intelligence, Block Chain, IoT, FinTech
• Rise of Machine in IP Decision Making
• Technology, Trends & Challenges in IP Ops
Intangible Asset & Property Valuation; How we value the value of IP?
• Subjective approach to gauge IP Value
• What do you think, the Intellectual Property worth is increasing or decreasing?
Digitization and IP Strategy:
• Digitalization as an Opportunity
• MANAGING IP WITH DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
• Why & How is Every Business Deeply Touched?
Artificial Intelligence and IP
• IP issues associated with using AL
• Patenting for and BY Using Artificial Intelligence
• Choosing the right type of IP for innovations within AL and Machine Technologies
Intellectual Property Protection for Patents, Trademarks and Copy Rights. Securing your Brand in Digital Age
• Analyzing the trademark infringement trends
• Analyzing the benefits of trademark versus copyright
• How to improve already existing policies
Beyond Prosecution, Litigation and Monetization in Patents: Are We Forgetting Something?
• Let’s Talk About Pressing Issues to take Care
BLOCKCHAIN and Global IP Market: Boosting revenues by implementing new technology
• Blockchain: a solution for IP enforcement?
• Why blockchain? opportunities and disruption
• Challenges for large-scale application
Data Sovereignty, GDPR & IP Protection:
• Imposing technical safeguards to secure data sovereignty
• Functionality and utility of Digital Communication
• GDPR law concerning the collection and use of data, particularly in the context of personal data.
Megatrends & Tipping Points in IP Technology:
• The Future of data driven Targeting: A Patent Analysis
• Quality Vs Costs in Patent Searching
• Race of Changing Legal & Tech Trends
E-commerce Industry and Intellectual Property in terms of Branding, Customer Recognition and good will.
• Protecting IP, trademark, copy right in the Global E-commerce
• Economic Development and patents
• Web Commerce
The Fourth Industrial Revolution and its impact on IP
• How to face the IP challenges related to cyber-physical systems, A.I. (Artificial Intelligence), the IoT (Internet of Things), 3D printing, Cloud Computing, Blockchain networks, automation/robotics, and other emerging Digital Transformation technologies?
IP Analysis of Age: Making Well Informed IP Licensing & Monetization Decisions with Ease
• How Do You Assess if a Patent Search or Landscape Is Good?
• A Framework for Decision Makers in IP & R&D
Structuring International Patent Portfolios: .
• Tech-Enabled’ IP Lifecycle-Efficiency & Competitive Through an Open IP Platform
• Efficient Patent Monitoring-A Problem Solution Approach
• Online & Offline IP Monitoring & Enforcement Strategies
Brexit Impact on Trademarks and Community designs
• Increase of costs for IP protection
• The exhaustion principle
• Management of parallel IPR and previous IP agreements negotiations post-Brexit
• Strategy to adopt for your cross-border business
Online trademark infringement and enforcement
• IP infringement and enforcement in the online world: legal and practical developments, challenges and strategies
• The role of online platforms, search engines and other ISP's; is collaboration with brand owners the answer?
• Cross-border legal actions: where, when and who to target? How to prevent recidivism?
• Alternatives: consumer awareness and education
Copyright and Trade Protection Law; Registration, Licensing, Limitations & Conflicts
• Trademark protection is not limited to a Business name.
• Trademark and Trade Secrets search Services
2019 Licensing - Trends, Challenges And Opportunities PPORTUNITIES
• Market analysis
• Drafting and negotiating IP license
• Territorial licensing
• Understanding licensing opportunities in China
Intellectual Property Rights and Social Development: Issues and Evidence
• Identify, analyze and responding to risk factors
• Initial Startups versus Established Firms
• Are IP Laws Concerning Social Media and E-Commerce on its Peak
• Economic development and patent