About The Event
Virtual Brand Protection Forum 2021 is an executive virtual platform to discuss the industry challenges for Anti-Counterfeiting, Online Brand Protection, Cross Border Product Security, Cyber Crime, IP Legislations, Global Cloud Security, Serialization and Track & Trace Strategies. Virtual Brand Protection Forum (VBPF) helps the senior brand protection, IP and security professionals throughout the supply chain to forge strong and everlasting business relationships to share best practice and knowledge about the very latest researches affecting the trends in global brand protection industry.
The VBPF 2021 , is a one day virtual business gathering that creates an environment for the senior level executives to privately network at planned virtual business meetings. At VBPF you can accomplish business deals far more than weeks and months building relationships over emails and telephones.
Speakers Panel 2021
Opportunity Available on request!
What we are offer
- ✔ Virtual face-to-face business meeting
- ✔ Networking opportunity
- ✔ Virtual Exhibition booth
- ✔ Speaking opportunity
Here are the reasons, why you should choose us
Who Will Attend
- ⦿ Global Anti Counterfeiting Head
- ⦿ Manager Online Brand Protection
- ⦿ Global Serialization Project Manager
- ⦿ Director Brand Protection
- ⦿ Senior Brand Security Manager
- ⦿ Legal Anti Piracy Manager
- ⦿ Global Head Brand Security
- ⦿ Senior Serialization Technologist
- ⦿ Global Security Director EMEA
- ⦿ Senior Legal Head
- ⦿ Director Global Brand Security
- ⦿ Senior Legal Brand Analyst
- ⦿ Director Internet Investigations
- ⦿ Director Track & Trace
- ⦿ Trade Mark Attorney Head
- ⦿ Head of Intellectual Property
- ⦿ Supply Chain Tracking Manager
- ⦿ Anti-Piracy IP Manager
25th March 2021, 09:00 CET
Addressing your brand protection from every angle.
The real impact of fingerprint technology on
Beyond Brand Protection: How the right data defends the business & grows market share.
Panel Discussion 1
Consumer Engagement: Brand Protection strategies as a proactive approach through strong communication channels.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter & Stay Updated