1. How can Brand Protection Strategies help brands in terms of creating a differentiated brand identity?
If a brand is not protected properly, it is vulnerable to impersonation and therefore significant reputational damage. If a brand is confused with look-alikes, differentiation becomes impossible.
2. What plays the more significant role in Brand’s Entity & Repute, its reach or trusted products?
Our view would be trusted products. Trust/reputation trump all else in driving purchase behavior and cannot be bought. Reach can.
3. What in your view is more important, Brand Awareness, Brand Loyalty or Digitization?
Our view would lean toward loyalty. Awareness can be bought. Loyalty cannot. Digitization is simply an avenue for awareness and sales.
4. What factors do you believe will shape the future of Securing Brands Across the Globe?
Technologies that will help streamline/automate the many processes that go into brand protection – from trademark registration strategy to defensive domain registration, counterfeit detection, detecting imposter domains, takedown tasks, etc.
5. What is your company’s vision for 2021 and beyond?
Our vision is to be the “go to” source for knowledge and data pertaining to all domains at all levels, as well defense tools that significantly compress workflows for owners of legitimate brands.
Register the Conference Now (at) 4th VIRTUAL BRAND PROTECTION FORUM (VBPF)
Write us to Connect
Follow us on Twitter
Connect us on Linkedin
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
For More Events Click Here