About The Event
Virtual Brand Protection Forum 2020 is an executive virtual platform to discuss the industry challenges for Anti-Counterfeiting, Online Brand Protection, Cross Border Product Security, Cyber Crime, IP Legislations, Global Cloud Security, Serialization and Track & Trace Strategies. Virtual Brand Protection Forum (VBPF) helps the senior brand protection, IP and security professionals throughout the supply chain to forge strong and everlasting business relationships to share best practice and knowledge about the very latest researches affecting the trends in global brand protection industry.
The VBPF 2020, is a one day virtual business gathering that creates an environment for the senior level executives to privately network at planned virtual business meetings. At VBPF you can accomplish business deals far more than weeks and months building relationships over emails and telephones.
Opportunity Available on request!
Here are the reasons, why you should choose us
Who Will Attend
- ⦿ Global Anti Counterfeiting Head
- ⦿ Manager Online Brand Protection
- ⦿ Global Serialization Project Manager
- ⦿ Director Brand Protection
- ⦿ Senior Brand Security Manager
- ⦿ Legal Anti Piracy Manager
- ⦿ Global Head Brand Security
- ⦿ Senior Serialization Technologist
- ⦿ Global Security Director EMEA
- ⦿ Senior Legal Head
- ⦿ Director Global Brand Security
- ⦿ Senior Legal Brand Analyst
- ⦿ Director Internet Investigations
- ⦿ Director Track & Trace
- ⦿ Trade Mark Attorney Head
- ⦿ Head of Intellectual Property
- ⦿ Supply Chain Tracking Manager
- ⦿ Anti-Piracy IP Manager
24 November 2020, 13:00 CET | 07:00 EST
Impact of covid19 on brand's protection and counterfeiting.
The great reset: Protecting (post-pandemic) brand innovation through data collection.
Eradicating counterfeiting within 10 years.
Panel Discussion 1
Consumer Engagement: Brand Protection strategies as a proactive approach through strong communication channels
Subscribe to Our Newsletter & Stay Updated