About The Event
Virtual Intellectual Property Forum (VIPF), is the largest top-level IP conference IP conference of its kind dedicated to bringing together a diverse set of audiences from all over the world, including IP experts, partners, & investors to discuss and find solutions for key issues and operational challenges faced by corporations and IP professionals. The conference will offer a mix of thought provoking and practical sessions covering a range of IP strategies involving trade secrets, designs, copyright, and trademarks, as well as patents. The forum will provide valuable insights on all stages of the Intellectual Property Lifecycle including IP Development, IP Management, IP Protection, IP Enforcement and IP Monetizationso that you can maximize benefits from your Intellectual Property portfolio. This event aims to provide an IP networking platform to accelerate collaboration of all Stakeholders in Intellectual Property Industry.
Speakers Panel 2021
Opportunity Available on request!
What we are offer
- âœ” Virtual face-to-face business meeting
- âœ” Networking opportunity
- âœ” Virtual Exhibition booth
- âœ” Speaking opportunity
Here are the reasons, why you should choose us
Who Will Attend
- â¦¿ Chief IP Officer
- â¦¿ In-house Legal counsels
- â¦¿ Senior Legal Counsel
- â¦¿ General Counsels
- â¦¿ Legal Directors
- â¦¿ Government Entities
- â¦¿ Heads of Legal & IPR
- â¦¿ IP Portfolio Managers
- â¦¿ Head of IP/Patent
- â¦¿ IP Inventors
- â¦¿ R&D Managers
- â¦¿ Global Anti Counterfeiting Head
- â¦¿ Manager Online Brand Protection
- â¦¿ Director Brand Protection
- â¦¿ Legal Anti Piracy Manager
- â¦¿ Global Head Brand Security
- â¦¿ Patent Attorney
- â¦¿ Patent Engineer
- â¦¿ Director of Business and Legal Affairs
- â¦¿ Director of Intellectual Asset Management
- â¦¿ Director of IP Licensing & Strategy
- â¦¿ Trademark and Copyright Counsel
- â¦¿ IP Business Partner
- â¦¿ IP Analyst
- â¦¿ Lead Patent Counsel
- â¦¿ Global Security Director EMEA
- â¦¿ Director Global Brand Security
- â¦¿ Director Track & Trace
- â¦¿ Trade Mark Attorney Head
- â¦¿ Anti-Piracy IP Manager
18 March 2020, 10:00 CET
Intellectual property Strategy in industry 4.0.
The evolution of brand and IP assets over time at a drug development company.
Economic Crisis and Patenting: what expect
from COVID-19 economic impact.
Intellectual Property as a Regime for the Protection of AI Innovation.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter & Stay Updated
Here are some of our related events