1. How can Brand Protection Strategies help brands in terms of creating a differentiated brand identity?
A brand protection strategy is essential for brands. If you do not protect you brand, why nurture it at all. Developing your brand not only means to promote it and grow it. It also means relentlessly protecting it against misuse, counterfeiters and copycats.
2. What plays the more significant role in Brand’s Entity & Repute, its reach or trusted products?
That depends on the brand. Are you a global consumer brand for a general audience or a nice product. However trust is essential. You cannot be a brand if you do not stand for certain values in quality, pricing, service and aspiration..
3. What in your view is more important; Brand Awareness, Brand Loyalty or Digitization?
Again, this depends on the brand and where it stands. Some brands need to grow so raising awareness is important. For other brands customer retention and up/cross selling becomes important and you need to focus on building loyalty. Digitization is crucial for most brand across the board. The Corona pandemic has only accelerated this process which has been going on for years.
4. What factors do you believe will shape the future of Securing Brands Across the Globe?
With hick-ups globalization will continue. In order to be successful brands need to be globally present, even, or maybe especially, if you are a niche brand. Securing your brand needs to be global as well. As the legal world will remain complex I forsee hybrid teams of online and offline expertise with some activities being more centralized and others remaining national of even local.
5. What is your company’s vision for 2021 and beyond?
We are a small company. Our goal is to foster global digital trade and protecting consumers from getting scammed. I think we will only get more busy 😊
Register the Conference Now (at) 4th VIRTUAL BRAND PROTECTION FORUM (VBPF)
Write us to Connect
Follow us on Twitter
Connect us on Linkedin
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
For More Events Click Here