European Intellectual Property Forum (EIPF), is the largest leadership-level IP conference of its kind dedicated to bringing together a diverse set of audiences from all over the world including IP experts, owners and investors to discuss and find solutions for key issues and operational challenges faced by corporations and IP professionals today. The conference will offer a mix of thought provoking and practical sessions covering a range of IP strategies involving trade secrets, designs, copyright and trademarks, as well as patents, all under one roof.
The Forum will provide valuable insights on all stages of the Intellectual Property Lifecycle including IP Development, IP Management, IP Protection, IP Enforcement and IP Monetization so that you can maximize benefits from your intellectual property portfolio. The Congress aims to provide an IP networking platform to accelerate collaboration of all Stakeholders in Intellectual Property Industry
The discussion on IP and litigation for intermediaries (associations, clusters, public organizations). The focus of the workshop will be on the protection and management of brands
The strategic keynote presentations and real life case study discussions will enable you to learn about the latest industry trends and challenges. Brand owners researched based presentations coupled with the new product presentation by the attending solutions providers will give you the best industry experiences
A dedicated space to represent your own brand will always help to stand out from the rest. It allows you to display your products and give live demonstrations allowing delegates to have hand-on experience.
Programme where industry experts join hands together to form an interactive panel led by the leaders from all round the world come together to discuss the most challenging industry driven trends.
The Informal way of getting to know eachother on lunch tables out of corporate offices, just break the ice & network with peers at the exotic lunch
The programme enables to have more then 12+ networking hours that helps to built more business relationships through formal ad-hoc meetings
IP GLOBALIZATION: IP portfolios across multiple jurisdiction at the same time.
• Analyze the global marketplace when it comes to IP systems.
• Global merger & Acquisition
• Legal Technologies, Patent Analytics, IP Portfolio Monetization
Patent Litigation: Managing Cross-Border Litigation & Battlefields to Fight Counterfeiting
• The Visible and Invisible Risks of Businesses.
• Digital IP Networks & Patent Monitoring for global market
• Collaboration is combating e-commerce counterfeiters
Next Frontier of Legal Tech:
• Digital IP Networks
• Artificial Intelligence, BlockChain, IoT, FinTech
• Rise of machine in IP decision making
• Technology, Trends & Challenges in IP Opsaking
Intangible Asset & Intellectual Property Valuation; How we value the value of IP?
• Subjective approach to gauge IP Value
• What do you think, the Intellectual Property worth is increasing or decreasing?
Structuring International Patent Portfolios:
• Tech-Enabled’ IP Lifecycle-Efficiency & Competitive Through an Open IP Platform
• Efficient Patent Monitoring-A Problem Solution Approach
• Online & Offline IP Monitoring & Enforcement Strategies
Brexit impact on Trademarks and Community designs
• Increase of costs for IP protection
• The exhaustion principle
• Management of parallel IPR and previous IP agreements negotiations post-Brexit
• Strategy to adopt for your cross-border business
Online trademark infringement and enforcement
• IP infringement and enforcement in the online world: legal and practical developments, challenges and strategies
• The role of online platforms, search engines and other ISP's; is collaboration with brand owners the answer?
• Cross-border legal actions: where, when and who to target? How to prevent recidivism?
• Alternatives: consumer awareness and education
Copyright and Trade protection law; Registration, Licensing, Limitations & Conflicts
• Trademark protection is not limited to a business name.
• Trademark and trade secrets search services.